Friday, January 4, 2013

Teen Wolf Cast – Gage Golightly



Watch Teen Wolf Season 3 Episodes – It would be awesome if I could see my idol Erica Reyes of Teen Wolf again. Well, I was really happy when I heard that this show has been renewed for a new season. Actually, to be specific, this coming summer of 2013, I can now watch Teen Wolf Season 3 Episode 1 online. I am certain that a lot of people especially the fans of Teen Wolf are now excited to get a glimpse of it too. What do you think will happen in this brand new season? As for me, I am looking forward of watching it as I want to see the sexy werewolf Erica again. Do you want to know more about her? I guess you already know her much in the show so I will be giving you some info about her personal life.

Erica Reyes is portrayed by Gage Golightly. Gage is an American actress who was born on the 5th of September 1993. I was stunned when I knew that she was young but if you will see her, she is already matured. Anyways, she already had been a cast in many TV shows which includes Speakeasy as Eva, The Vest as Karen, A Carol Christmas as Nine Year Old Carol, Sudbury as Kylie Owens and The Long Shot as Taylor Garrett. As a matter of fact, many men would love to date her because aside from being a great beauty, she is talented. If she will be my girlfriend, I would be the luckiest guy in the world. Oh well, enough of the daydreaming, let me tell you something about the upcoming 3rd season episodes.

You will definitely witness her as you gaze on Teen Wolf Season 3 Episodes. In this upcoming new season, you will surely see that there will be new casts who will also bring entertainment to all of us. Who are they? Do you have any idea who they are? If you are interested of knowing all of them, continue visiting this site. And also, in this next season, you will surely see that there will be a female and a male leader of the alpha pack, who are in town relating to Jackson's parents. Watch out for it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment